Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Here We are in our school uniform and in class hours.

This time we were in class. It was time for doing an exercise. How often do you take exercises? Everyday we have to write exercises in most of the subjects. 


Some of my  friends who stay at school throughout while they are playing at school on Saturday.

Raising up the arm is me Patricia and my friend Namubiru on the right, while giving an answer to the questions in class.
Here we won the zonal net ball competition and we were awarded the jersey we are putting on and that ball as well! It was so great for our school! We shall represent the division on the district level in July.
Here is me (Namuddu Shakirah ) with twisted hair. How are you friends?
I saw you had a nice class, our class seems congested than yours so I always want to enter  early in class to find a place and desk to sit on. Do you ever get such in your class when the desks are not enough? What do you use to sit on in your class.


In the front is me(Aisha) while discussing for my friends about the early Missionaries in Uganda.

1 comment:

  1. We love seeing all these pictures. It helps us get to know more about you and how your life if. You are all so beautiful! Our school year has ended and we will start back up Septemer 16th. It has been hot here, about 100 to 105. I would be happy to have it stay around 85 degrees. Good luck with your Netball competition!
    We look forward to continuing our friendship with you.
    Ms. Cindy

    ReplyDelete