Monday, June 15, 2015

HELLO DEAREST FRIENDS IN US.




Hey American friends,
I hope you are doing so fine. Recently you wondered if we celebrate the mothers' day.  Actually I have just come to learn about this day in Uganda because I did not know about it before. I have learned that there is also a fathers' day but in Uganda I see no people who celebrate that day. How do you celebrate it? What do you do on that day? For my case I am lucky that I have a mom but she did not know about her day too. I taught her that there is a mothers' day and she did not mind so much. Oh, maybe this is a great shame for me that I do not know many of these things. I am going to learn many things now. I have found that there is also the  International Labors' day and also the International Water day!!
From Rabiha.

No comments:

Post a Comment