Friday, February 24, 2017

Doug Baldwin's Post on Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hi friends,
My name is Doug Baldwin, that is not my real name but Miss Cindy said to use it for internet  safety reason. My favorite food is tacos. What is your favorite food? I like to play sports. My favorite sport is football and I am really fast at running . Do you play sports? I like watching football. My favorite team is the Seattle Seahawks and the Tennessee Titans. I like the Titans because my favorite football player plays for the Titans. My favorite College team is the Oregon Ducks. I also like Tom Brady, he plays for the NewEngland Patriots. I also play video games. My favorite is Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, it is fun. I found out on Tuesday I am going to have a sister. I have two brothers and I am going to have one sister when she is born. I hope you get more water soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment