Thursday, May 15, 2014

African Instrumentals.

http://youtu.be/3PPTMBisDnI
Dear friends,
I hope you are well. I want you to watch our African Instrumental that we performed long time back. We participated in a Music competition organized by a group of Canadian friends and we won all the schools and music groups that participated! Most of our children went away with prizes. I was really pleased to see them performing well. That time I did not participate because I was not very good but now I am very good at dancing and it is one of my favorite activities.
What do you always do in your free time.
I thank my teachers because they always help us develop our talents. We have also recently been training in the Music and dances and I see there is really good work.

Your friend,
NAKAZZI NULU.

1 comment:

  1. I sure enjoyed listening to your music. Did I tell you that we had a group come to our school and they played an instrument like one I saw you playing. Each instrument had a beautiful sound. I am so glad you got to upload it so we could see it.
    Ms. Cindy

    ReplyDelete