Thursday, May 15, 2014

OUR DANCE.

http://youtu.be/CqrHfcqRZT0
Hey friends,
Sorry, I have not been in touch with you for a very long time. I am now in primary seven and I am preparing for my final examinations in November. We are now back for school. We were off for some days but we have been missing to visit our blog. How is every one there. Thank you for keeping in touch with us always. We have been dancing during this time. We made a video for you to watch. I hope you may bee able to watch it. My teach said that its quality may not be good as the original one because he helped me to convert it. I really had no knowledge about this but i will learn it soon.
When Miss Susan came to our school, she saw us training in this dance. 

I hope you enjoy it.

By your friend,
NAMUDDU SHAKIRAH.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dancing and singing!
    You are all in such good shape to dance for that long. Is it hard? Are you tired afterwards?
    Ms. Cindy

    ReplyDelete