Monday, April 6, 2015

From Aubrey and kyah

Dear friends ,
How are you doing? We are doing good. Last week we read a story about migration and it said locusts go across Africa. Have you experienced locusts in Uganda? We had a good Easter. Did you? 

Hi I am Aubrey. When it was Easter I got to go to my friend's house and we ate dinner (which was really good) and we had a Easter egg hunt with 550 eggs(everybody got 25 eggs). 

Hi, I'm Kyah and for Easter I went to my friends house and I got pineapple upside down cake it was a lot of fun. How was your Easter?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kyah and Aubrey,
    We are doing great also. We did not have Easter egg hunt at our school. Next time we shall ask our teacher to have egg hunt also. It sounds so interesting indeed. What are you doing right now?

    ReplyDelete