Monday, April 6, 2015

Hello Uganda friends

Hey I  saw on the blog that you got our mail. I am happy you liked it. We learned about locusts in school and I would like to now if they go throw Uganda? If they went throw Uganda that would be bad because we learned they could eat everything in sight, like gardens.

Do you know what track is? I am doing track now.  It is a really fun sport to do.  It is where you get to run around the track and do some other events like the long jump and the shot put. 

My Easter was great. We did so many fun things like, had dinner at my gramma's house and played with her dog called Misty. 

Your friend,
Alison

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alison, thank you so much for writing to us. We have also learned about locusts sometime back while in primary four. They eat every green plant they come across. They are so dangerous pests to a farmer. We can pray them with pesticides when they come to the gardens.

    By your friend, Denise

    ReplyDelete