Friday, May 15, 2015

ABOUT MOTHERS' DAY IN UGANDA.

Dear friends,
It was nice hearing form you. It has been a long while for since I wrote on this blog. I have been busy with lots of new subjects.  I am however doing very well in my new school.
I tell you what; last year I got in touch with my mother after a long period of around 8 or 9 years. I was really very happy because I missed having  a mother. Whereas I am not staying with her, I feel so happy that she is still there. I thought she had died but really amazing that she still lived.
Oh, I really do not celebrate mothers' day here in Uganda and not many people know about it at my school.
It is really very bad not to have a mum because mums are very good.


It is me in my new uniform for a secondary school. Thank you everyone for loving us. How are you doing miss CINDY.
Your friend,
HARRIET.

No comments:

Post a Comment