Friday, May 8, 2015

From Alison

Thank you for writing back about the locust. I guess they really are pests. We do not study these in school but they really are pests at home. They are fly's. Fly's get in your house and they buzz around your face and your food. I can not stand them. Do you have them in Uganda?  There are other pests like mosquito's. They are little bugs that bite you and leave little bumps on your skin that are very itchy. This Weekend is Mother's Day so my aunt is coming down for the weekend.  Our class is doing the smarterbalance next week. Do you do state test at your school.

Your friend,
Alison

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alison,
    Yes, there are many pests in Uganda. I do not like mosquitoes because they are very dangerous. They spread malaria and in Uganda that kills many young children below 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alison,
    I like to read the posts you write. I do not celebrate mother's day in Uganda. But I hear some people talk about it. Do you all celebrate it in USA? Do you all have a mom? Some people here do not a mother. But a mother is so good. She loves the children so much.
    BY FLORENCE KALUNGI

    ReplyDelete