Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hello Miss Cindy & Friends.




Hello friends in USA.  My name is Harriet Nabukalu. I am now a big girl. I am in my final term of the second year in secondary school. I am really proud to have a lot of friends. .... my teachers, students and all the old students of Great Valley. I love my teacher Mr. Bawalagga Yaledi because he enabled me go to school again.
I am longing to see Miss Cindy and all of you at McKay Creek Elementary School. I now go to St. Peters Secondary school and I am doing well in class. We eat posho and beans at school and sometimes rice and beef. 

Hello Miss Cindy, my teacher just told me that you asked him about me. Thank you so much. I am now very happy because I still get the chance to go to school. My friends wonder where I was for primary. And when I tell them of such a small school ,they  just marvel because majority came from nice schools.
I followed and heard closely the US elections; did you vote for Mr. Trump or Mrs. Clinton.
I wish you all a very Merry X- mass and happy new year. May God grant you all what you desire.
Your friend in Uganda,
Nabukalu Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment