Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hey USA.



Dear all friends,
How are you doing? My name is Rose.  I am happy to write to you again. I am one of the first group of people that wrote to you in 2012. I am really very happy that I still get this opportunity to write to you.
I can keep memories of friends like Rosie,  Siara, Alison, Tatum, Lindsay,  Olivia and all the other sweet friends!! How I wish I could hear from them again. I got a very nice life experience when I touched the computer the first time. Thank you again. How is Mrs. Susan, Miss Harriet that came to our school in 2014?
I wish you a very Merry Christmas, happy and prosperous new year.
Yours,
Rose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose,
    It is so nice that you are still able to write to us. I remember some of your posts from when you were younger. I am so happy that you are able to write to us.
    What is something that has been going on in your life recently that you are proud of?
    Warmly,
    Miss Cindy

    ReplyDelete