Monday, March 4, 2013

Getting to Know You

Hi my dear friend NAMUDDU SHARKIRA, You seem like an amazing peorson! I'm also a girl I have long brown hair and brown eyes. Netball seems really cool! If we meet someday we should play netball and yes I do know how to dance. In the US there are dance teachers. I'm one of them who dance. Last year my team made it to the Nationals! Yes I know bananas I also love them! I want to take a picture of me but I have a computer at my house that I'm texting on so I can't take a picture. If you look at a girl named Kendall's writing then you can see a picture of me. I'm the one with the pink and blue dress. I do a sport called basketball it is when you bounce the ball and try to make a hoop. I also really love the food cheese! It is orange colored and is really good! What is your favorite song mine is I Want by One Direction. If you can you should search it up! Bye for know your friend, Allison.



Dear Uganda friends, My birthday is coming up mine is March 19th. I will be glad to try to text to you and tell you how it is going. When is your Birthday? Your friend, Allison.

No comments:

Post a Comment