Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello great friends.

Hello Allision, it is Linda saying hi. We are so glad that we have such an awesome project. I am not yet able to use a computer because I only get to touch it for a short time. We were going to write to you on Saturday but we did not have the computer. Great that you have many computers there at your school. I am just very slow to find the letters on the computer. Just wishing to get computers at Great Valley. How is Mrs. Cindy, say hi to her and everyone.
 Shakira and Linda.

Hey Kendal, hi, my name is Lillian, I was amazed seeing a very beautiful school you have, a very nice compound and swings. I like the swings so much. We also have some swings at our school. Hello to you and your friends.
By Lillian........................

Hey Rylie, how are you? You have a nice name. i like it so much. Do you also know how to type on a computer. 
We are just learning how to write on a computer and it is taking us long because it is for a short time before they take it back to the owner. Do you have many computers at your school? How is Mrs. Cindy and you all? I wish you come to our school and we dance for you. I am so good at dancing and if you saw the video that my teacher sent to you, I was one of the  dancers and I got a T- Shirt as one of the best dancers.
Do you also dance there at school?
Cheers,
Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment