Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello Tucker and Aiden.

Hey Tucker, I am Tracey,

How are you? How great that i can write to you in the computer!! It  was not easy for me to write fast and my friend has done a lot to remove the poor spellings.
I will be perfect soon if i continue using a computer. It is such an interesting thing to write on. I was able to see all the things you do in your class and on valentines day.
Do you know jack fruits? I like eating them so much. If you come to Uganda, I will get you some jack fruits.

Bye my dear friend.

Hello Aiden, my name is Araphat. It was so interesting for me to begin writing with a computer!! Everything you want you can write on a computer. Do you love a computer also?
So amazing that we are friends now.

Do you know a crested crane? It is my favorite bird in Uganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment