Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dear Allison.

Dear Allison,
I am fine here in Uganda at Great Valley. How is school there in the USA? It  is great that you like to dance. It is my favorite, I like dancing so much. I was sick the whole of last term and I was unable to communicate with you people. It is a great opportunity to be part of this program. I was the best in dances before I got sick and now I have just begun training again. I June we shall also have another Music and dance competition and looking forward to performing so well.
No, I do not play softball. What is it like? I wish we can also play it here. We are so good in net ball and every day we train.
I just think I can also like the snow but here we never get snow. At times here it only rains so heavily  and sometimes it shines so heavily.  During the  Easter, it rained so so so so much and p.1 class lost the roof and the kitchen was half way in water!! How does it rain at your school?
By the way, what is Red Sox? I think it is so nice. I wish you the best in your Friday dance competition.

Your friends at Great Valley,

Rabiha.

No comments:

Post a Comment