Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Maths Millionaire

Oh, this is a great thing to try. I have also tried the math millionaire and I found it so interesting. I just had little time because my friends also wanted to use the computer and we only  access it for a short time, only  when the teacher brings it. If we had a computer, I think I would always use it. Maths is my best... In the mid- term examinations, we had three sets of tests and I scored 97%, 94% and 89%, making it 93% on average and this was the best mark followed by Lillian who had 91% average.

Next time I get chance I will visit the maths millionaire again.
Thank  you so much and say hello to Mrs. Cindy, that we love her so much and we are always proud of her.
By Nakubulwa Diana.


Dear friends, thank you for getting back to us. We have also been a bit busy with the testing but they are done.
I just did not get the chance to try the maths millionaire but I guess it is so fun. My friend called Diana had a chance to try it and she was great!!

By your Ugandan friend,
Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment