Wednesday, April 24, 2013

TO ROSIE by ROSE

Dear Rosie,
I am fine. How are you there? Thank you for writing to us. We really like the project we have with you. Even the D.I.S was at our school last we to see what we are doing with you. We showed him our camera and told him how we got it. I also used it to take a picture of him and I was happy. We also took a group photo with him. You can even tell Mrs. Cindy about his.

Oh, we do not water the compound every time but only when  there is a lot of dust. Our compound is made of bare soil so when  there is a lot of sunshine, there is also a lot of dust but when it rains so much, again there is a lot of mud. We can water it twice a day when there is lots of dust. Sometimes it is three times that we have to pour water in the compound. Do you ever water your compound also? But my teacher said you do not. That your school compound is cemented  so you get no dust. Really you cannot like the dust that we get here. It even leads to flu and cough so these  two are common diseases that we get at our school. Even now I am suffering from flu but do not worry, it is not so serious now. I am just recovering. Let me not write much  my friend Linda also wants to write now. She is on my neck to leave..... She is funny.

Sorry, D.I.S means Division Inspector of Schools in our area.

Yours, ROSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment