Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello Friends in the US.

 There is nothing better than reading! Because of your support, we shall become the future leaders of our country. Thank you everyone.
From HARRIET (Center in the hind row)
Dear friends,
How are you there? We are fine. we have just finished our term two examinations but they so nice to me. How have you been through the vacation? I have missed hearing from you but I have not also written for long. How is Mrs. Cindy? You know she is our great friend that we cannot forget always. I love using the computer so much.. What do you always do in the vacation? How is you family? when will you start school again?

From your friend in Uganda,  
NAKIMULI LINDA.


Hello Rosie, Andy, Logan, Olivia, Tyler, and Lindsay
I an so glad that I got a chance to write to you once again. How has your life been recently? I have been busy with examinations but finally through with them. 
Yes, we had a nice competition in netball and our school won all the games at zone level, and division level.
We also went up to the district level but it became costly that we could not proceed. We have taken photos and you will see them soon. 

How is Mrs. Cindy? Thank all of you for the generous love you have for us!!! I know God will bless you. Send our greetings to all the teachers.
Yours friend,  
ROGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment