Saturday, August 17, 2013

HELLO SWEET FRIENDS.

Hello friends,
It is nice that we have again got the chance to talk to you. We have been so busy with examinations but finally they are done. i hope you are fine. Thank you so much for the books you sent us!!! They are so good to read.
Now that I am a little free with no examinations, i will be spending enough of my time to read them. How is the vacation? They have told us that you are still on holidays. We shall have just a very short term holiday and then we start  our term three.
Please send our greetings to all the friends there, more so to our lovely friend, Mrs. Cindy.
Your Ugandan friend,
NAMUDDU SHAKIRAH.


Hi my friends,
It is Lillian once again. Sorry that we have been away for so long but I hope you are fine there. we cannot have enough words to show our friendship. How are your families and school? I hope you will be back to school so soon. It is sad that our bracelets have not yet arrived here but the books are already here!! Thank you a lot for showing us that much love!!! 
I always feel proud to write to you all.
Wish you the best of luck,

From Nantambi Lillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment