Saturday, August 17, 2013

BEST FRIENDS WE HAVE.

Hello my friend,
Aiden and Andy, I hope you are fine. We are fine here in Uganda. It has only been dusty but finally we have some rain but I hate rain again. Some of my friends have problems at home when it rains. How is Mrs.Schimel? We really miss her so much. We have been so so so busy with many examinations for this term. We have had mock examinations. I hope you had a nice Track Meet! I also like the track but I am not so good. When do you have to be back to school? 
We shall soon post some of the pictures here on the blog. 
sen my greetings to all the teachers at your school. 


Dear my friends, 
How are you there? I konw you are fine. we are fine also. It is sad that you will leave Mrs. Cindy`s class. will you still met her? I hope so because she is a very beautiful teacher. I also wish she was my teacher here. 
I love using a computer and when I grow up, i will get a copmuter. How is the vacation? I hope you have enjoyed a lot.
Stay well my dear 
We shall write to you again. 
Your friends in Uganda,     
REAGAN AND ROGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment