Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dear Uganda friends, 

My name is AL and this my reading partner TC. I have brown hair and TC has red hair. TC's two favorite colors are blue and pink, and my favorite colors are blue and green. We are both 8 years old and love to play sports. I'm a cowgirl and TC is a city girl. Our favorite foods are grilled cheese. We can't wait to see another post.

Your USA friends,
AL and TC

Hi Uganda friends,
This is me, AC, and this is my partner, RB. We start the day in reading groups for a half an hour in Mrs. Schimel's class. Sometimes we read articles and sometimes we read books, but this is the first time we got to go on the i Pads. My partner and I like to eat apples, bananas, and pears. During the summer we like to swim. My partner and I are learning multiplication but we're not in the same class for math class. Are you learning multiplication?
Sincerely, 
AC and RB

Hi Uganda friends,

This is the story I am reading it is called journey to America. I just got started and it has been so far really good. I read this story for status of the class. I read it on Wednesday and Thursday. 

                                            Your USA friend SW 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks really very interesting story to read. You will tell more about it later. (Marvin)

    ReplyDelete