Thursday, November 28, 2013

We are strong because of Mrs. Schimel Cindy

Dear friends AC and RB. How are dear friends in the America? Thank you so much for writing to us. We like reading and the books Mrs. Cindy sent us are really so good for us!! You will help us send our thanks to her and her friend called Mrs. Pat. We wish you all the best because you are our great friends.

We do not swim at our school because we do not have a swimming pool. In school we have done a lot of mathematics like fractions, Multiplication, sets, Geometry and Volume and capacity. Some parts are hard but others are cheap for us. In the September examinations, Mathematics was our best done subject with most of us scoring over 90%.
We have just done our end of term three mathematics but I liked it so much! I scored 100% in it!!! Mathematics is my best subject! What is your best subject in class? We do a lot of things in mathematics but we like it all.
 I will be a great mathematician in my future if I get the chance to continue in school.
By Magala Reagan Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment