Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thank you for your prayers.

It is a time of joy that I have completed my P.L.E!! Thanks to all my teachers for that great work they have done. May God reward them much. The examinations were very good and I hope to perform very well. I want to get aggregates 4 but if not, I will also feel happy if I get 5.
At Primary Seven, we are only examined in the four major subjects, that is Science, Social Studies, English and Mathematics. 
If you score over 95% in each of the four subjects, you get a distinction 1(D1) and if you get D1 in each of them, you are one of the best candidates.
I pray hard that I get 4 aggregates because this may help me go to secondary on free place. Some schools offer bursaries to best performing candidates when they do not have money to pay their fees in secondary.

What makes me proud is that everyone of my friends said that the exams were good.

Say hello to everyone at your school.
From your friend in Uganda,
Gertrude.

No comments:

Post a Comment