Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dear friends, thank you so much for being our friends.

Dear friends, and Mrs. Cindy, 
How have you been these days? I am fine and I think you are also fine. In Kampala, it is somewhat hot. How is the weather in your town? Thank you so much for the gifts you have always sent us.I am now good at using the computer you gave us.  We are really very proud of you. How I wish Mrs. Cindy also came along with Mrs. Susan.We loved seeing her when she came here.  How are you our friends, Kendall,Bradley, Ashley, Mitchell,Hazen, Mason, Dawson, Olivia, Connor,Phillip,Jimmy, Tegan, Riley, Amaya,Clayson, Taya, Trinity, Dyland, Chloe, Brielle, Grace, Sabrina, Summer, Aubrey,Andrew, Aiden,  It  has been long time when we heard from them. I hope all is going on well with you. 

 We shall have done lots of tests in the last school term because we were preparing for PLE.
My favorite subject is mathematics,and I have always scored within 90s.
Thank you ever for the love and care.
 We also love you so much, and have always thought about you.

Yours sincerely,
Lillian & Prosy 

No comments:

Post a Comment