Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry X- mas dear Allison, Delaney, Tatum and Kamdyn.

Dear our friends, Allison, Delaney, Tatum, Kambree and Kamdyn.
We have been missing to write to you because this has been a busy term for us all. We have done more tests and exercises so we did not have space at all. What have you been doing the last few months? I hope you are all health. We are good at Great Valley.

I was saying to my friend last week that we are so lucky to have friends in your school. The computer you gave to us has been so good to me because I have learnt how to type fast. I will be making more practice.
How is Miss Susan and Miss Cindy? We really miss them so much. How is Josh, Andrew, Tyler, Ryatt and all friends. Which class are you now? I have now finished my primary Leaving Examinations so I am hoping to go to senior school next year if God wishes.

Are already in a senior school now?

Your friend,
Emma  

No comments:

Post a Comment