Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hello Lindsay and Genesis.

Hello Lindsay and Genesis,
How have you been doing recently. We are really sorry that we did not write to you for so long. We have had a busy school term because we were preparing for the end of year examinations but finally we have finished them.
We have missed writing to you but fortunately, here we are now. How has your school year been? Are you still going to Miss Cindy's class? We have now done our end of primary examinations and I hope God will be with us so we can go to school after here. My dream is to become a doctor so how I wish I can get it. What do you want to become when you are grown? How has your dad and mum been doing recently? Please say hello to them and wish them a Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Bye my dear friends,
Your friend at Great Valley
Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment