Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hello Friends




Dear USA friends,
How are you doing these days? How are your studies? At school we have just begun our new academic year and so far things are moving on well. I was promoted to the new class and this will be my last year in primary. When I sit for my PLE in November, it will be the end of primary. What is your last class at McKay Creek Elementary School? I have missed you a lot. I have also missed to hear from Miss Cindy
y. I hope you are all doing well.
In Uganda, it has been hot, with temperature going up every day but so soon rains are starting.
From your Ugandan friend,
Alex.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to hear from you and we are happy that you are doing well.
    We attend McKay school through fifth grade, when we are about ten or eleven. Then we go to the Middle School for three years. After that we go onto High school for three more years.
    We have had a mild winter and spring is approaching. Trees and flowers are starting to come back to life. You say your rainy season is coming. How much rain do you usually get? We get some rain, but only a little every so often adding up to about 12 inches a year. 200 miles away, on the other side of the state, they get a lot more, 41 inches a year.
    Tell everyone hello for us and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Miss Cindy

    ReplyDelete