Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Hike


Easy Blog Photo

This weekend I went for a ten mile hike along the John Day River and thought it would be fun to show you what it was like. The weather was perfect being in the mid 60's. The trail was really more of a dirt road than a trail. Most of the time we could see the river. It is not a big river but it is big enough for us to float down someday. We were hoping to see mountain sheep or a bald eagle, but unfortunately we didn't see any this time. We saw a few people fishing and did get to see a man pull out a good size bass fish. He was excited and it was fun to watch. On the drive home I was tired but the sunset was beautiful and I can't wait to go on another hike.

1 comment:

  1. I (NAKAZI NULU) love to go for field trips so much. I see you had a nice weekend on a hike!! One day we had a trip to the falls on River Nile. I had a lot of fun too and I wish I can go back again. It was beautiful to see and hear the water roaring down from the top.

    ReplyDelete