Sunday, March 1, 2015

PLE RESULTS 2014



Dear friends,
So sorry that we have been away for so long. How is your life? Which class are you now? Last year I sat for my Primary Leaving Examinations. I was so happy that I passed so well. I scored 06 aggregates in total out of the four major subjects we did.  Distinction(D) 1  in mathematics, D1 in science, D2 in English and D2 in Social studies. This means I scored between 95%- 100% in mathematics in Mathematics and Science and between 90% - 94% in the other two. It was really good of me because I worked so hard. My teachers did a lot of work for us. We had enough revision with them.
I hope to start secondary school so as I get the opportunity. I trust that my teachers will do enough to find me a scholarship in senior school.
Your lovely friend,
NANTAMBI LILLIAN.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you scored so well! Your hard work is paying off.
    I have a new group of students this year as I stay teaching third grade, 8-9 year olds. Each year I get a new group of students and the previous group moves on to fourth grade and then fifth grade the next year.
    I like that you posted a picture of the test results. It helps us understand.
    Continue to do well, and please stay in touch.
    Miss Cindy

    ReplyDelete