Friday, December 11, 2015

CHRISTMAS SEASON IS HERE.


 
Hello friends in Miss Cindy's Class,
How are you all doing?  In our class we are doing so fine and we have just finished the school term. We did a lot of examinations and I was promoted in the new class. I am now in primary six for the new year. Which class will you be in next year? Have you done your examinations yet?  Has it been raining in Oregon this month,  because in our town it has been raining every day in the morning.  Until Christmas it will be raining.  What are you going to do on Christmas? Me and my friends will go to church and pray. Some of my friends will even sing in the church in Sunday school.
Do you also like to sing in Church.

I also like to use the computer so much because I can use it for writing in color . My best color is red. What is your best color? Do you also have a computer in your school?  Mrs. Cindy gave us this computer and we all love to use it.
We all wish you a Merry X-mass and Happy New Year.
By your friend in Uganda,
Nabukeera Joyce.







No comments:

Post a Comment