Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Christmas



Dear friends,
Herein Uganda we have finished our school year. Sorry that we have not written to you for so long time.
My name is Reagan and I have just finished my primary leaving examinations last month in November. Did you do any examinations yet?
How are you all, we have taken long without hearing from Mrs. Cindy. Please send our regards to her for this coming season. It is almost Christmas and this is my favorite season of the year because I get to meet with all of my friends. What are you going to do for Christmas?
What have you been studying this term.  As I finished my examinations, I now plan to join the secondary school. I hope to get 4 aggregates because the examiners brought everything our teachers had taught.
Do you plan to go for a summer holiday anywhere?
Your friend in Uganda,
Magala Reagan.








No comments:

Post a Comment