Saturday, February 16, 2013

Letters From USA Students


Dearest friends,
I would like to try a  green banana. Pizza {peets-za} is good. You can have it with peperoni, bacon, pineapple, and sausage. Have you ever tried ice cream? I have it is good. I have a mom and a dad. I have herd on the blog that some of you guys and girls have no mom or dad. I like the game halo { hey-lo}. What do you like? 
Sincerely Caleb.
P.S. Live a good life!




Hi
My name is Brooklyn. What is it like in Uganda?


    Dear Uganda friends,
I am Kambree. I am a girl. I wish we can see you in real life. So my friend Delaney and I are saving money so we can come and see you some day! We can maybe video chat you guys some day as a class. It will be so much fun! I wish we could just come and see you right now and also bring you guys money to buy the food that we eat.

I would like to see you too! My favorite food is apple sauce. Have you tried apple sauce? 
     Our school does not teach dance. But the girls, at recess do dance.
      What is your school like?
   Computers are a screen with letters that you press. Then you press the letters you want for that word. 
On a computer you also can play games.
    We also have a huge library. I like the books we can read.
Your Friend,
                    TP

Hi my name is Anders. 
At school we are learning fractions in math. One of the most popular foods in America is a hamburger. I am 8 years old. We watched you guys dancing on the blog. You are really good! We tried to do it but you guys are a lot better then us. In our school we are also doing Battle Of The Books. It's where you pick a team and your team has to read 16 books. Then they ask you questions about the books. Each question is worth 5 points.You have to get 40 points in 2 battles. If you don't get 40 points then you do not move on. If you win most of your battle you go to the finals.


My name is Lucy. Do you know what an Iditarod race is? It is when you enter the Iditarod race and you are on a sled with dogs pulling you!
Mrs. Schimel is letting us pick our favorite racer/person, I am choosing Dee Dee Jonrowe! I think it is really cool that we can communicate!!!!   
What is your favorite color! Mine is yellow! Do you do sports there? How do you dance like that? Can you teach us? Have FUN!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear students, we are very excited!!

    We loved reading your letters.

    ReplyDelete