Sunday, February 24, 2013

Student Letters


Dear Uganda friends, How are you? I'm fine. I can't wait till you get the iPod so we can see all the videos and pictures you send us! In my school we do a thing called battle of the books. Only 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders get to do it. What you do is you read lots of books and the teachers test you on them but you can only have 3 or 4 people in your group. My group is called the Lightning Dragons. I hope we can meet  in person someday! My name is Allison. I have a mom, dad and two sisters. I'm 8 but I'm about to turn 9. My birthday is March 19th. What is your favorite food? What is net ball?
                                                                                                                            Sincerely your friend,
                                                                                                                                  Allison


 My favorite kind of food is ice cream, it is yummy.What are your favorite foods? What is Poshi?The thing you eat at lunch time with beans? It sounds pretty good.
           
           When I am a grown up I want to go to Uganda.It sounds fun!


Dear great friends,
My name is Kendall Moore. I am a girl with brown hair, green blue eyes, and glasses. I have a mom, dad, sisters, and brothers.
How have you been? We have been doing fine here but is has been cold, but no snow. Do you like to read? I do, we have been doing 
Battle of the Books.(BOB.) My battle team is the lightening dragons. Our players are Lucy, Allison, Rylie, and I am the capten. What kinds of foods do you love? I love corn dogs.



What type of animals do you have in Uganda?
Patrick


We are doing battle of the books. It is when you read a portion of books and you have a team and the battle master (any teacher) asks you questions about the books. These are some of the books we read. Alvin Ho,The City of Ember,Diamond willow , Joey Pigza Swallowed the key, Keeping score, Masterpiece , Paint the wind , Poppy, Rapunzel revenge, Secret identity, Small steps and the Willoughbys.

Dear Uganda friends,
What are you up to? Right now I am writing a post to our blog. My name Jack what is your name? My favorite food are Hamburgers what is your favorite food? Have you heard of Battle of the Books? It is where you have 3 people on your team. Then you and your team have to read 16 books before the time runs out then you have to battle another team. 

Your friend, 
Jack

Hi my name is Melinda I am 8 years old. I love the color green.
 
Do you have long hair or short hair is it black or brown?


No comments:

Post a Comment