Tuesday, February 26, 2013

To Our Lovely friends, we are happy tp meet you.

Hey, my friend Allison,
My name is NAMUDDU SHAKIRA. I am a girl, I have short black hair. I have really enjoyed reading the letter you posted on our teacher,s computer. Today we have been with him and he showed us everything you do. We also saw all the activities you do in your class. It is really very amazing!!!! I wished we shall be able to do the same when our iPod camera comes to us soon. He said it will come soon. You seam to enjoy your class so much. The BOB sounds so fun!!! If we had a library we would also do that. i wish you came to our school and you see us. I am happy that you have a dad and mom. I am not certain of my dad and mom but I stay at school and in holidays, I have to go to my jaaja ( Grand mother). Oh, netball is really a great sport for me. It is where 14 girls, seven on either sides play against each other. 1 girl will through the ball to the team mate and the other will receive it by hands and again to the next team mate but if you never hurry to get it and the opponent  gets it, then you have lost it. you have to score into a long goal post with a ring of the size of the ball. If it gets into, you have scored. The side that scores more goals wins. It is kind of hard to explain but when the camera comes we shall send you a real video as we play. Bye my dear friend Allison.....


Hi friend, my name is NAMANDA SHAKIRA. The Shakira above is my great friend and we sleep together at school. I was all along wondering how my teacher used to talk to Mrs. Cindy but now i know. It was really hard for me to write fast on  the computer but when we get computers at our school, i will always try to practice because this first time took me so long!!!!!. How is your school? My school is really fun. We play Netball every day in the evening and i am on the school team. What is yummy? Ice cream is very good but I never eat it at all. I wish to eat it some day. we had a party last time at our school saying bye to our primary seven candidates. It was fun and we danced until late. 

Posho is never my favorite food but it is matooke (Bananas) and fish and chicken. Do you know bananas? They are so good for me. If you come to Uganda, I will be happy to prepare them for you. Is this some thing possible for you to come to Uganda? Our school has a big choir and we shall be happy to dance for you. I do not dance so perfectly like my  friends but i try. Do you know how to dance?


Hello friends in the US. we are so glad to talk to you. Our teacher was showing us your school and class and I was really moved and i felt like jumping to come over and meet you. You should be lucky to have all this nice class .. Send my greetings to Mrs. Cindy. Her name is so nice and i want to call myself Cindy also. But my name is Linda. I am a small girl. I saw you have a nice picture. Who are the other students you were with in the photo? I now know how you look like. For you my friend Kendal Moore. 

Yes, i like reading so much. We do not have BOB but i think it can be a good challenge for me to enjoy the reading more. if we had books at school i would always like reading them especially stories. 

Dear Patrick, 

How is your school? My school is just too hot now. It will start to rain in March but i never like to much rains again. Yes we have many animals and I like animals so much. I am not yet good at using computer so i will not write much now. do you know elephants? It is my best animal. We have dogs, lions, Zebras ,Girraffe also my best animal. 
Yours, NULU. 

I am not so good yet to write on the computer but i loved the writing!!! Thanks to Mrs.Cindy and my teacher Mr. Bawalagga for this great ideas that we are now enjoying. My english is not so good still but i am so careful with it. 
You have a very beautiful name and here I will call myself Melinda also/
Me i have short and black hair. All my friends have short black hair. We shall send you our photos soon as we get our camera. Thanks to Mrs. Cindy. We shall bee happy to send you and her a gift also but i am not yet sure what we can send. I am telling my friends about it and they said it will be good. 
 By NAMAKULA RABIHA.

    

 
Hello Jack, 

How are you? How is your school? How is your country? I am sure you like your school because I saw it is a good school. How is it that you have many computers .  I am glad that i can do write well on a computer but i am so slow to look for the letters to type. I will learn with time. Is every one in your class able to use computer well? What are hamburgers like? They sound so tasty. We have something called jack-fruit, do you know it? I like it so much. Me i have no mum and dad but i have a sister and i go with her in the same school. I was surprised that each one of us could write in different colors but this was with help of our teacher. He could find for us colors that we enjoy and then we just write. 

Florence.

For me i was all amazed that the computer can even find for us the right spellings if one made a mistake. We saw that a computer understands like a human.!! 
Yous, Elvis.

1 comment:

  1. I could read letters from you all day long. Thank you for telling us about your daily lives. It is interesting to hear what life is like so far away. You have an amazing teacher. Thanks to him, we found each other. We hope you like the iPod. Learning to type does take time, but each time you do it, you will get faster. Keep up the great work! We LOVE hearing from you.
    Mrs. Cindy

    ReplyDelete