Sunday, February 17, 2013

We are learnig to write on computer!!!

Hi everyone, I am Linda,
I am really very happy that I can write to you. I am using my teacher's computer. I am not perfect yet but with time I will. Today I have been seeing every thing you posted and I am excited. I have a gift for Mrs. Cindy ( a surprise)......


My name is Lillian. Thank you Mrs. Cindy for this great work. I am learning how to write on computer. Do all you children know how to use a computer? How many do you have at your school? Am praying that our teacher will get us our own computer in the class.

I am eating Posho and beans, but i like fish and Matooke (green bananas.) What are you eating over there? Say hi to everyone. ( By Josephine.)


It is very hot here today!! What is the weather like in USA. I wish we can meet one day. Is it easy for you to come to Uganda with your teachers? We just wish to see you over here. We shall dance for you. I know it is hard for you to dance like we did but if you come we shall teach you how to dance.
I love my teacher Mr. Bawalagga and Mrs. Cindy. Tell her that we all love her so much because it is because of her that we are here to learn a computer.
Your friend,
Ronald. The drums we use to play music.

No comments:

Post a Comment