Sunday, July 13, 2014

For you Mrs. Susan.

 Hello friends, it is always a pleasure to write to you. I am Vivian once again. The joy I have is over my heart. When my teacher told me that he had got me a place in a high school, I felt the world had come down to me! How happy I am, you cannot tell. I now go to St Peters High School, and it was a school of my dream.
I was given the vacancy after he told them that I am good at dancing. The principal of the school decided to come and watch me during the last music and dance competitions we had and said I could now join him. It is one month now since joined the new school but I am even happy that I am challenging the old students.
Here in we were posing for a photo after the dance. 
We were ready for a dance, Mrs. Susan came to our school and found us training, but finally we were able to win the competitions. We are dressed in dancing costumes.

1 comment:

  1. We are happy Vivian that you got in to High School! What a wonderful opportunity. Your hard work is paying off. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete