Sunday, July 13, 2014

I AM GOING TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!!

Hey friends, how are you these days? I think we have been silent for so long!! Oh, we have really missed writing to you. I hope you are all fine. How is Mrs. Cindy? We miss her so much. We love you all at McKay Creek. It sounds a very great school. One day I hope I can come and see you.
It is Sharuwa, at the middle of the behind line. I am recently so happy that next term I will also be joining the secondary school. I had no chance to start school immediately because I had no money but recently my teacher found for me a bursary at one school. I like dancing and I have been making a lot of training. I am nervous about what life will be like in a secondary school. But I know I will catch up easily.
I have spent much time using the computer you gave us and it is so great to me now. When i go to school again, I will not be a first time user and I bet I will challenge many people there.
How are the other teachers at your school?
Please send our sincere love to all people at your school.
Yours,
Sharuwa. N.

No comments:

Post a Comment