Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Young Talents of Great Valley.

 I am Nevia, I love dancing and I love studying so much. I am in primary five and i am performing so well in the class. Last term I was second in examinations behind my friend, Bernard. I hope I can work so hard to keep the good grades. I am good at dancing and it is my favorite activity.



 Here we were singing a song about AFRICA and I think we shall be able to produce it one day.
we are two good friends, Sumayiya and Mercy. We are both good at dancing. Each of us thinks is better than the other. I was the best in last years competitions but Mercy has always been the best also.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post, thank you for writing and telling us about you. You sound like you have a great friendship. That is nice. Do you tease each other?

    ReplyDelete