Tuesday, July 29, 2014

We shall dance for you one day.

Here we were ready to perform for the visitors that came from the Local Council Division and they loved the magic in the dances! I love dancing so much and I hope when I grow up, I will be a great dancer. In the picture,  we were dressed to perform a dance called Rack Rack dance from Northern part of Uganda . We can explore the whole Uganda by just getting the dances of different tribes. I wish that you can come to Uganda and we dance for you. By the way, how is Mrs. Susan and Mrs. Harriet? I remember they came to our school and found us training but now we are so perfect. Do you also dance at your school? I love the band, do you have a band at McKay Creek Elementary School?

1 comment:

  1. You all look amazing! I would love to see you dance.
    I am not a good dancer, but I find it fun. I really like watching the videos of you dancing. We do not do dance at school, but some students participate in a dance club after school.

    ReplyDelete