Friday, July 25, 2014

THE TWO LOVELY FRIENDS.

On left is my friend, Nulu and on the right it is me, Rabiha. We were recently dressed in the dancing constumes when we were going to perform at a zonal competition to select a school that will go on national competition. I hope we shall be able to go there.
How are you doing these days? It is long since I heard from you. I hope you are doing well. I really enjoy dancing and if you ever come to our school, i will be glad to teach you how to dance like i do.

How is our lovely teacher, Mrs. Cindy and Mrs. Susan? Lov you so much,
Your friend in Uganda,
NAMAKULA RABIHA.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Yes, it has been a long time since I wrote but I am always thinking about you. We are all well here. Very busy with the start of our new school year. You look wonderful. I like the color in your dance outfits. How did the dance go?

    ReplyDelete