Sunday, July 13, 2014

I Can Now Drum & It is Fun.

Hey friends, how are you doing at school? I think you are in your holidays. We are still busy and we could not write to you until now. We have been writing many examinations recently. i am now in primary seven and I hope to do well in all the examinations. Do you have many examinations to finish before you join the high school? 
I the picture I was trying to learn how to drum. It is a local drum made in Uganda and it controls all other drums. It produces the highest pitch. At school we have won many drums whenever we win a competition. We have just won another competition in June. I do not really dance much but I love to learn more. My friends Vivian and Sharuwa have just won bursaries because of dancing, so I think it is good that I have also started the hard work. 
What are you doing during your summer holidays. In Uganda there is no summer holidays. It is always hot or rainy. But even still, the sunshine is not too much. 

1 comment:

  1. I can see you are very smart, as you are a good writer. Our summer is hot too, usually high 90-100 Fahrenheit. We have smaller weekly tests with one really long exam at the end of each year.
    I am glad you are learning how to play the drum, it sounds fun. Keep up the great work. Your photo makes me happy. You have beautiful eyes and smile.

    ReplyDelete