Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dear GRACE

Dear Grace, how are you over there?
My name is also grace, and I am in primary five. I think this is almost what grade you are in though we call it primary five. My school goes from Kindergarten through to primary seven. When you finish primary seven, you then join secondary school but our school has no secondary section so most of the children have to go else where. Do you have secondary school at McKay Creek?I do not know whether school is still going on at McKay Creek or not, but here in Uganda, we are just half- way of the term. We have just finished part of the end of month examinations but we still have many to write before the term ends. I got your letter that you sent and I was so happy reading it. Thank you so much for telling me about you and your school. I also like playing sports especially the football and net ball. 
My favorite color is red but really I like most bright colors like blue, pink and yellow. My favorite subject is English, I can say because my teachers say that I am keen at tenses. Math is really very hard for me though I do not fail it either.

Please say hi to your friends, mum and dad and also to all our friends there and Miss. Cindy and Susan.
Your friend,
Grace in Uganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment