Sunday, March 16, 2014

To my friend, BRIELLE

Hello BRIELLE Y.
I am so happy that I am writing to you. I am enjoying using a computer.  I should have written back to you sometime ago but I had a lot of trouble looking for the letters on the computer, but now I think I am becoming good. My name is Arnold, but my friends like calling me "Bereju," It is a nick name and at first I was sad when they called me so but now I am okay with it. Do your friends call you by any nick - name?
I like to read the books you sent us and I am good at reading fast than some of my friends. We do some music at school and also dancing but me I like drumming in our choir. When Mrs. Susan came to our school, I saw her and she found us doing some training. I wish you also come some day that you may see us dance.
Your friend at Great Valley,
Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment