Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MALORY, Sidney & DEMI



Dear my friends, MALORY and Sidney. My name is Kato and I am a boy. You look so great and I liked you photos.  I love writing to you but I was not able before. My favorite color is yellow and blue. I love red as well. Thank you dear friends for sending us some gifts. We really liked them. How is Miss. Cindy and Miss. Susan? How about Mrs. Pat? We love the computer that we have.
I like reading the books and also playing football but I no longer play it because I am sickly all the time. I have sickle cell anemia so I do not have to do such heavy things. My brother is called Wasswa and he is my twin brother. I love him so much and he also has the same disease. But we always get some medicines to take. Do you have any twin brother or sister. Most surprising is that our mother is also a twin. She is called Miss Nakato and her sister is called Babirye.

Hello DEMI, how are you doing? I pray that you are well. It is your friends WINNIE AND GLADYS. We are both in primary six but I think you can only say form / grade six. I(Winnie)am 10 years and my friend Gladys is 11 years. I (Winnie)have no sister or brother and I do not have a mother or a father. I stay near our school with my grandmother but my (Gladys)stays with his dad and one sister and a brother. I am so sad that her mum died last year when we were still in primary five. We both like to read and also play netball. But Gladys is fatter than me. When I read your letters, I realize that almost everyone of you has a pet animal but in Uganda, or at our school, none of us has a pet. I really do not know why?
By the way, how is TRIPP and TEAGAN? They both have nice names.
Yours,
WINNIE & GLADYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment