Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Patriotic Day

Dear, Uganda Friends

Hi Uganda Friends today at McKay Creek Elementary  School March 20th 2014 we are going to have a Patriotic assembly  I have never been to one so I am really nervous. A Patriotic assembly is when we go to the gym and sing american songs in front of people. I am not sure when we go but I know I am going to do my best. Do you have  something like a Patriotic assembly? I am really scared how many people are going to be there. Do you get nervous when you sing in front of people?



                                            Sincerely, your friend 

                                                                              Ashley                                    

1 comment:

  1. Thank Ashely for telling us about what is going on there. In Uganda we never have such a day. I (Nevia) never gets nervous when standing before many people, may be because I am a Prefect at my school. I know you will perform to your best.

    By Nevia Namuddu.

    ReplyDelete