Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HEY FRIENDS,



Hi Riley,
How are you doing? My name is Jonah and I am a boy. I go to school at Great Valley and in primary six. I have the best teachers and friends in class Some of my friends are going to write to you also and some have already written .At my school, we eat lunch at 1:00 pm and we always eat posho and beans. Posho is something made from maize flour when mingled in boiling water. It is a white food and I like it so much. You people are really very good and God must be happy with you. Thank you a lot for our gifts and the food you donated. How is Mrs. Pat and Mrs. Susan and Mrs. Cindy? I think they are very good people in the world. We love the computer that they gave us.
From your friends in Uganda, Bill.
Hello Kendall and Trinity. How are you doing there? We love you so much. I love using the computer because there are many things we have learnt using the computer. I am not so fast at using it but I love using it. Thanks to Mrs. Pat and her friends for this gift of the year. Our school is the best now!!!.
We also like music and on Good Friday, we always have a party where we sing and dance together at school. We have drums that we use at school. I wish you can come and see us perform one day.
Yours,
Arafat. K.

Hello US friends,
It is so interesting that I am writing to you also. My name is Shanita Naluwooza, I am a girl and I go to school at Great Valley Children's Center. I am in primary four. I have one sister called Mitchell and she also goes to my school. I love her so much but she is in Baby Class. Our school starts at Baby Class (Kindergarten) I love going to school because my friends are at school. Do you like going to school also? How is our friend Mrs. Cindy? Say hello to her and tell her that we love her so much.
Bye our friend,
 Yours,
SHANITA .N.

No comments:

Post a Comment