Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TO OUR MOST LOVELY FRIENDS.



Hey dear Luke, Conner, Mason, Clayson, Jack and Dylan,  how are you there? I am fine here and we are all enjoying our school. We have just finished some examinations but there are more coming. I always want to work hard so as to get good marks because it is always good to excel.
Yes, I also like animals and in Uganda we have different kinds of animals like the elephants, lion, donkeys, horses, monkeys, Hynas, antelopes, hipos, and lots more. There is a national park that is called Queen Elizabeth National game park in the west of Uganda but also Kidepo national game park in the North where you can find these animals. I have not gone there but I know there are animals. Many people can always go there. I like going to the source of the River Nile and see the water falls.
By your friend,
IVAN KAKEMBO.

Hello REBECCA,
My name is also REBECCA and I am in primary seven at Great Valley. I like going to school because I enjoy being with my friends. I am lucky that I come just near the school so it does not take me long before I get to school. Thank you for writing to us, we are always so happy to read about you. I see that I am enjoying to be at school. My favorite food is Matooke [bananas] and fish and also the chicken. I do not know what the candy look like but I think they are so delicious. My favorite subject is mathematics and science and my teachers are Mr. Bawalagga and Robert. Who is your best friend at school? My friends are Harriet, Lillian, Shamim and Sharon. I have others in other classes.
your friend, REBECCA.
Dear Taya. How are you doing these days? I hope you are doing so fine. I am also very fine and so happy to write to you our friends. You look so beautiful and happy.
My name is Desire and really I also like Pork very much. But in our school we do not eat pork because there are many Muslim students and according to their religion, they never eat pork. I do not know if you also have kinds of religion in your school. Other students are Catholics and some are protestants. I am a catholic and now it is period of fasting in Uganda. Do you like school and what do you want to be when you are old?
We study mathematics, science, English and Social studies.
from your Ugandan friend,
Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment