Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello Carter



Dear Carter,
My name is Lawrence and I am in primary five. I like all the subjects that we study at school. I play football at school and also dance in the choir. You say you like playing American football, but I do not know how to play that kind of football. I think you must be good at it. How is your mum and what is her name? Is she also a teacher like Miss. Cindy? I am sure she is also very good. What about your dad?  I also have a brother and one sister. But we all stay at school because I have never seen my mum, I do not know if she died or not, but my dad has never returned ever since he went to south Sudan before there was war. I hope he will return some day. In Uganda, it has begun raining heavily. When Mrs. Susan came to our school, it was so hot and there was no rain then and there was a lot of dust. If you got the chance to come to Uganda, I will take you to my favorite place, called the source of the Nile. At this place you can see water falling down very fast. The Nile is the longest river in the world. Which rivers do you have in USA? There are a lot of things in Uganda that I want you to come and see. There is a zoo where you can go and see animals. We actually have parks where there are many animals but me too have never been to the park but I have been to the Zoo. Have you been to a zoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment