Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HEY MITCHELL.



Hello MITCHELL,
Thank you for writing to us and we enjoy your letters so much.
How are you doing? My name is Rafa and I am a girl. In the picture I was just after my training in netball because it is my favorite sport. I will be in the competing team this new year and I will be good I promise. I have two brothers and one sister and we all go to Great Valley. I think I am so lucky that I have both my dad and mum though I do not stay with my dad. I live in Kampala in a place called Lukuli. I wake up very early in the morning because it takes me like 40 minutes to walk to school so it is not very near the school. We used to live near the school but my mum decided to shift because there was always flooding in our house when it rained.
Thank you for the picture that you sent. We love taking pictures with the iPod and also writing on the computer.
your friend,
RAFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment