Friday, February 21, 2014

Dear USA friends and Mrs. Cindy.

Hello friends,
How are you over there? In Kampala, it is still very hot. Is it hot in USA also? We think there will be rain in March. Do you have snow now? In Uganda we never get snow, but I really like it.
My favorite food is matooke. What is yours? In class, my favorite subject is English. In the morning, we also begin with reading so as to get better marks in comprehensions. We then switch to other subjects like mathematics. Mathematics is a little harder for me but my for mathematics is called mr. Bawalagga, he is really hard working and he encourages me so much. Even when you fail the number, he never discourages you in any way. Do you also have good teachers? I hope they are so good too.
Yours,

Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment